- A week’s stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
- $500 Food Voucher for the Crown Plaza Restaurant
- 4 Lower Level Box Seats for every performance
- A VIP Parking Pass for the week
Are you coming to the Kentucky Spring Premier Horse Show?
Join us for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a first look at the Museum's renovation plans!
- Saturday, April 14th
- Beginning at 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- On the concourse over the in/out gate
- Between sections 112 and 113
- Alltech Arena
- Manage and create written content for external distribution – newsletter, press releases, brochure, etc.
- Coordinate, create and publish material for social media and the Museum’s website.
- Oversee graphic design concept and execution in print – knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop beneficial.
- Support the management of key events, including organizational events, exhibit opening events, and fundraisers for the Museum.
- Plan and execute strategic fundraising for the Museum’s operations and special projects – assist with annual campaign.
- Assist in development of and coordinate a volunteer program.
- Attend all Museum events.
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field, preferred.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience – marketing and development.
- Nonprofit experience is required.
- Proven ability to fundraise.
- Candidates with equine industry experience will be given preference.
- Exceptional organization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently as needed.
- Exceptional computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to travel on occasion.
- This position requires a true commitment to the mission and vision of the Museum.
- Salary Range: $38,000-$42,000 - commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance benefits program including dental and HSA.
- Employer 3% match retirement plan.
Win a week at the 2018 World's Championship Horse Show!
Win a Trip to the 2018 World’s Championship
Horse Show in Louisville, KY August 18-25th
Only $10 A Ticket
Drawing will be held (before KSF room contracts are due) during the KY Spring Premier Horse Show in April.
For $10/ticket, you can purchase the opportunity to win the Grand Prize Package, including:
• A week’s stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel – Louisville August 18-25th
• $500 Food Voucher for the Crown Plaza Restaurant
• 4 Lower Level Box Seats for every performance
• A VIP Parking Pass for the week
Don’t delay – enter now and enter often! Give yourself a chance to win and help the American Saddlebred Museum at the same time. Prize package is worth over $3,600.00!
Only $10 per ticket – need not be present to win! Increase your odds! Purchase 5 chances for $50 or 10 chances for $100
Please call 859-259-2746 ext 305 to purchase or visit asbmuseum.org/victory-pass-raffle
Thank you to everyone that purchased tickets for this year's raffle!
The winner will be selected Saturday, April 14th during our "Your Museum Re-Envisioned" event at the Kentucky Spring Premier Horse Show.
Need not be present to win
All proceeds support the American Saddlebred Museum and are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Transportation meals and personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner.